Wednesday 6 September 2017

Avika- when we went to Ganesh Chaturthi celebration

Hie guys as you all know India is s country which is very rich in heritage and it's integrity is in its diversity. Due to this we Indians get lots of reasons and festivals to celebrate. Nowadays Festival of Ganesha chaturthi is running. 


GANESH CHATURTHI FESTIVAL:-


Ganesha Chaturthi is a ten-day Hindu festival celebrated to honor the elephant-headed God Ganesha's birthday. He is the younger son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

Ganesha is known by 108 different names and is the Lord of arts and sciences and the deva of wisdom. He is honored at the start of rituals and ceremonies as he's considered the God of beginnings. He's widely and dearly referred to as Ganapati or Vinayaka. 
Recently me and my family had also visited a celebration of Ganesh chaturthi conducted by our local community. Where worship of Lord ganesha is held in large scale. Little games for kids and adults are also there which is followed by a food carnival.
Me: babies come inside, we have to get ready
Arnav: no, I want to play more I don't want to go anywhere
Avika: me too
Papa- come soon arnav-avika
Arnav to avika- let's go they will not let us play, they always wants us to do things according them. Ughhhh

Inside the home
Babies start playing again

Mummy: come both of you just wear your new clothes babies, you both will look cute and beautiful in it
Avika: yeahhh mommy my new-new frock, make me wear it fast (Avika is fond of New clothes)
Avika: wow I am looking so pretty (checking out herself in the mirror)
Arnav: I always look smart, high

Babies got ready, now it's parents time to get ready

Mummy and Papa is getting ready

Crying voice
Avika To Arnav : why you pushed me now take this SLapp
Arnav: crying wait I will show you  Slap
Avika : slap again
My man: whom you have given birth, they don't look my children I was not so mischievous.
I and my man- u look after one I will look after other.
This is how everything ends, with twins both the parents are 24*7 busy.

All get ready and leaves for the celebration

Avika: mummy see the lights, I just want to hold them.
Arnav: wow I am out again, so many people to see.
Arnav-today only loves to be always out and to have car or bike ride.
Then we all went towards the food.

Anav: so much to eat
Avika: nd so much crowd, I dun Lyn crowd
Arnav: wow Papa it seems so tasty, takes one bite huhhhh itz so spicy.
Avika: hahaha but I love spicy food so what, if it shakes you.

Arnav: I want something sweet
Avika: ahhh see this sunrises I know them. Oh yess they daily comes to our park. I daily use to do hello to them.

Papa brings something sweet
Arnav: uhnmm so tasty
Avika: hmmmm itz ok ok

Then crow's starts to grow everyone gets busy in eating and enjoying .
Big dustbins are placed in the middle for throwing your used plates and all stuff.

Arnav: AVika see what big buckets are these
Avika : yes, and see evry1 is throwing garbage in it
Arnav: wait see what I do. Mummy one bite plz. And then spits ing the dustbin
Avika: itz how much to hang on these so called dustbin.
 Mummy Papa got fed puny saying them to stay away from it.
 Then
Arnav: see dog I will catch him, run
Mummy: arnav-today where are you, c you lost in crowd

Avika: wow so much to eat, run, (starts dancing in middle of the ground) m loving it.

Arnav-AVika leave the hand of Mummy and run see as m doing
Avika: no, they will become angry
Arnav: no chance mummy papa are so old to run,behind us
Arnav and AVika then runs and Mummy Papa tried hard to catch them.

Avika: cry cry cry. I want to go home, no matter who all are watching me but I will cry.
Arnav-I will run everywhere possible.


Evryone watching them, naughtiness of little ones.
Mummy and papa becoming mad

But it is also a fun and hard part of parenting.
You have to understand the wishes, curiosity, mood. And at the same time, you have your patience, energy and mutual understanding get tested.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnav and Avika :- Night out for the dinner

we all love to go out for dinners with the family and friends. we also wants to go out for dinner after having babies. but somehow we step...