Thursday 31 August 2017

Two for one - personal twin birth pregnancy experience PART 1

Getting pregnant with twins itself brings whole host of Joy, Anxiety, Confusion, Emotions, nervousness and  happiness. It's obvious because your plan of having 'baby' is going to end up with 'babies'

In case of twins this saying is so true
"Miracles comes in pairs"

Guys this post is for all those ladies who are going through or had gone through this wonderful gift of God called pregnancy wether single or multiple babies. Because you can surely relate yourself anyhow  by comparing your current situations with mine or by feeling that you are not only the one who had gone through this all. Will try to provide you information in detail. That is why y will cover pregnancy story in parts.

Week when it all started

The day when both the stripes turnd pink, from that day only our life got changed. Me and my man was planning to have baby bit then also we got mixed feelings about it. The news that we are going to have baby brought the wave of happines in our whole family and among our friend circle. We got to know about it when I was 4week pregnant.
Next day only we visited our Gyno, she asked us to have an ultrasound
We planned to go for ultrasound after 3 days because I do live in a town and at that time good facility of ultrasound is not available. So, we have to go.      For having our first ultrasound.
Meanwhile my morning sickness has started and it is so severe that my whole day was consumed in fighting with my morning sickness plus dizziness and fatigue. I just created a hatred relation with food, fruits and evrythng. But my man has decided he will stand by me and he always make sure that I should have my proper meals. But then also evening meal just became impossible for me. Because while having dinner I was in total fear that just after having food only my morning sickness will trigger back and it do happened till my whole first trimester.

First ultrasound visit

During our first ultrasound visit while waiting for our appointment in the hospital my heart was pounding very fast
Because of various reasons: 

1 will everything will be fine, my baby Will be fine na. This thought came just because nowadays hearing negative cases of pregnancy has become so common and we really can't feel the actual pain they ho through.

2 At that time I seriously don't know the actuall process of ultrasound that's why somewhere in back of my mind there was the fear, do having ultrasound will be painful or not. I know it is funny.

3 how I will react after seeing my baby,  what all questions I will ask from my.  doctor.
 Soon we are called in and my anxiety was at its peak. Ultrasound got done. Doctor said currently I can't tell you exactly because fetus isn't developed it is at its initial stage, heartbeat is also not found but yes there are two small dots it means you are going to have twins. 

We are like, we don't know how to react, because till now our baby oh sorry our babies has not gained life. But we are going to have twins, guesses the twins by only knowing this I was on the moon.


Native Home and second ultrasound

Then we planned to visit our native home so that we can meet our parents and we have planned to deliver our babies here only. So, we thought we should meet gynecologist (lets call her Gyno B)with whom we want to continue. Our first appointment with her was when I was 7week 6days pregnant. She did routine checkup followed by a other ultrasound. This time I was 100 times nervous than the last time. Just wants to c my both the babies for the first time. Last ultrasound report has scared us Little bit.
Our turn has came, me and my man looked at each other and he just made me feel relaxed just by his one look. Process just started and I can't believe what I just show on the screen.it was not split screen, two babies in the same screen both of them are my babies chosen us to their parents at same time. I was felling so blessed. 

Yess, I can see my both the babies growing. What if, they are just of grape size but can still see them moving. That moment I still can memorize any time. The fountain of happiness, emotions had started with a lot of butterflies in my stomach. Me and my man was little relived Thad day. Little relieved because somewhere we can sense the responsiabilities which are going to come on our way in the form of little living cutest Cupcakes.


Back to our place


When we came back I was 8week 3days pregnant.
My nausea, dizziness, morning-sickness has,becomes more severe. My day starts with puking and ends with puking. I was finding myself unable to do work for large time or I can't move fast. Because of this all morning-sickness, dizziness session I started to fill low, weak, fatigued all the time. I just wanted to lay down on bed or what I do is just watched T.V.
I also do feel very severe hunger a lot of time but after seeing food I dont feel to have it. But yes every morning I must needed something to it and of I doesn't get it my sugar-level comes down and I just get fainted this problem I had faced during my whole journey of pregnancy. That's why according to my gynecologists, I have to take small meals in small intervals. So that I don't feel hungry every time and my sugar blood level, nausea, dizziness will remain in control.

Diet and hard time in eating

During pregnancy I was trying very hard to eat healthy food for my babies. The things which I included in my diet was
 Fruits like (Apple, pormngreat, banana etc
 Milk
 Chappati
 Green veggies
 Pulses
 Rice
 Curd  
 Coconut water
 jaggery
 cottage cheese

 I just stopped consuming things which includes caffeine because caffeine is not considerd good for babies. Therefore I excluded four c's from my life
coffee, chocolate and colddrink.
But at the same time I am finding it very difficult to consume anything, because if I do eat something little excess also then at that time only I have to go for puke. In first trimester to puke after dinner was like got fixed for me. Taking dinner has really became so tough for me.

Will surely update a diet plan for you in future,here o just had tried to cover up the major stuffs to include and excluded from the diet.



Guys journey had just started we have to go very far, so guys keep fastened your seat belts. Part2 will come soon.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnav and Avika :- Night out for the dinner

we all love to go out for dinners with the family and friends. we also wants to go out for dinner after having babies. but somehow we step...