Thursday 24 August 2017

Our Introduction

AVIKA-Hiee guys we I.e me nd my brother Arnav welcomes you on our blog . Our mom is Neha Jain and our father is Pranay Jain. We are  fraternal twins(yes we are different from each other)
We thought it might be interesting to have our own blog. so what if we are babies, we to have our own emotions,thoughts,sense and our own way of looking world(it's pretty new place for us :-).
Here we will be talking and blogging to you through our mommy, because our mommy knows and understand us very well.
We have so much to share and curious about asking too many things.We will be able you to make understand how we babies see the world.
So Thank you all to be here for listening to us and caring about what we have to say and for trying to understand our beautiful world.
Oopss I have to hurry up if Arnav will wake up too my mummy will become mad, I too dun want to disturb my Mummy but what can I do if am not fling sleepy, I will sleep after some time. Coz in morning I have to play with Arnav. If Arnav will got to know that I have interacted with you he will become jealous, ok guys I am going to sleep(I hate sleeping, we can't play and enjoy while sleeping) but I have too coz mommy says sleeping gives our body rest and energy. And yes my brother have to learn now the rule "ladies first" hehehehe
Byee will see u soon all.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnav and Avika :- Night out for the dinner

we all love to go out for dinners with the family and friends. we also wants to go out for dinner after having babies. but somehow we step...