Saturday 26 August 2017

ARNAV-Today it rained heavily

Hiee guys it's Arnav- guys you know what, today it rained lot. So, we asked mommy why and how so much water comes down from the sky, did someone forgot to close the tap there or God is crying over there. Then mama told us no God never cries he always spreads happiness and blessings on us.
It was really so beautiful to watch rain. I and Avika enjoyd a lot seeing all trees, flowers, roads and our swings are bathing, they all don't bath regularly like us, but today they bathed for very long time.
I love bathing I too want to go and enjoy with them all but my mom said no, she said i will fall Ill. I dun understand then why she makes me bath daily if water will make me fall sick.
Mama told us that God have control on the tap of rain he turns it off when there is Neuf water,like mommy turns tap off when our bucket get full.
I only do have one fear that my swings and flowers should not fall sick because after Avika they are my best buddies I love to play with them. But mommy told me they will not because they are very strong.
One day for sure I will get wet in rain and for surewill have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnav and Avika :- Night out for the dinner

we all love to go out for dinners with the family and friends. we also wants to go out for dinner after having babies. but somehow we step...